Free and Reduced Price Meals

Free and Reduced Price School Meal benefits are available to qualifying families. You may apply for Free and Reduced Price Meals at any time during the school year by filling out an application and mailing it to: Food Services, 365 Quaker Meetinghouse Rd, East Sandwich, MA 02537 or dropping it off in the main office. Per state regulations, we are unable to accept faxed or emailed copies. 

No application is needed if the district is able to directly certify a child through the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Service's Virtual Gateway, such as through receiving MA SNAP, MA TAFDC or Medicaid, for example.

Free and Reduced Price School Meal benefits continue from the previous school year for up to 30 operating days into the new school year. Prior to the end of the carry-over period, the household will either need to be notified by mail that their children are directly certified or submit an approved application in order to continue benefits for the following school year. 


Non-Discrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

For Questions Contact:

Food Services
508-888-4900 x1710
[email protected]

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.