The Sandwich Public Schools is committed to providing curriculum that engages students in:
- deep understanding of content
- effective approaches to learning that consider the child, the content, and the skills being taught
- developing a sense of responsibility for their own learning
- We provide instruction based on the belief that all students can learn.
- We provide opportunities for students to show what they have learned with authentic and student-centered assessments.
- We respect the process of learning, and value student growth.
Maureen M Wiklund
Director of Curriculum
508-888-1054 x 118