Food Services

Have a Great Summer!! 

We look forward to serving you again next year for the 2022-2023 school year! Please note that the Food Services office will be closed for the month of July.  

Consider applying for Free or Reduced meals for your child(ren) next year. Check back for the updated 2022-2023 application and income eligibility.

End of Year Notice:

All student account balances will carryover to the following school year. If you have a senior who is graduating or your family is moving out of the Sandwich District, please email Food Services at [email protected] to request a transfer of any remaining funds to a sibling (or another student), or if there are no siblings in the district, to request a refund. Please also turn off any automatic payments in if your child has left the district. has stopped accepting payments as of June 5, 2022 and will resume on August 15 for the 2022-2023 school year.

Meals include a main entrée, milk, and a fruit and/or vegetable. A la carte items, such as chips, cookies, seltzer, bottled water, ice cream, etc., as well as second/third entrees will need to be purchased separately. Students are also encouraged to utilize the water filling stations throughout the schools to refill their own reusable water bottles from home.

Ways to Pay

  • Pay Online

    Go to and register for a free account with your child’s name, student ID and a credit/debit card. You can even set up low balance alerts.
  • Pay by Cash or Check

    Bring cash or check directly to the cashier or mail a check with your child’s name and ID number to:

    Food Services
    365 Quaker Meetinghouse Rd
    East Sandwich, MA 02537
  • Apply for Free or Reduced Meals

    Submit an application for this federal program if you think you may qualify.

    A NEW application is required each school year. If you are interested in applying for free or reduced price meals, please submit a completed Free and Reduced Price Meals Application as soon as school resumes in September or anytime during the school year if your situation changes.

    If you are transferring into the Sandwich School District midyear and your children were on the Free and Reduced Price Meals Program in your prior school district, please contact Food Services directly so that we can make sure you are able to continue benefits.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.