Welcome to Sandwich Public Schools Online Registration
Here you will find our registration check list as well as a link to register your child for the current school year or next school year. Please review the registration check list and complete all the forms necessary to register your child. If you have questions please contact the school your child will be attending or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwich Public Schools and Grades
- PreK - Grade 2: Forestdale School, 151 Route 130, Forestdale MA 02644
- Grade 3 - 6: Oak Ridge School, 260 Quaker Meetinghouse Road, East Sandwich, MA 02537
- Grade 7-8: STEM Academy, 365 Quaker Meetinghouse Road, East Sandwich, MA 02537
- Grade 9-12: Sandwich High School 365 Quaker Meetinghouse Road, East Sandwich, MA 02537
Registration Check List
After completing your registration packet you will need to provide the school with proof of residency documents from the list below. The list is broken out by categories and you should only pick 1 from a particular category. You need to provide two documents but you can only bring one from any given group from the list below. For example you can bring a copy of a lease or mortgage since you wouldn't have both of those documents on the same residence. If you are unable to access the online registration forms from a computer at home you are able to fill them out at the school kiosk. .
Please note you are able to send these forms via email or fax to the school you are registering for. You should contact the school to get the correct fax number of phone number to do this. We are not able to send any personal information back to you via email or fax however.
Documents to prove residency
Massachusetts RMV-issued documents
State/federal/municipal/city/town/county agency-issued documents:
Also you should plan on bringing the following information when you bring your proof of residency forms
- Original Birth Certificate
- Discipline Record or Discipline Statement from sending school (mandated by the DESE for children entering grades 1-12)
- A copy of your most recent transcript (for High School students)
- A copy of your most recent MCAS scores (for High School and STEM students)
- A copy of your most recent year's attendance record (for High School students)
- Copy of Current IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Copy of a current physical and up to date shot record.
- Custodial Agreement (if applicable - official copy from court)
If you are looking to register for the current 2018-19 School Year Please contact the school you are registering for or email@example.com for the actual registration form. If you do not have access to fill out the form on a computer please visit the school your child will be attending and you can fill the form out online at our kiosk.2019-20 School Year Registration Form
school choice page for all the details and a link to our application.