All parents/guardians are expected to have a free MySchoolBucks.com* account set-up for their student(s) in order to check balances regularly and to receive the latest notifications from the Food Services Office.
Also, if you are coming into the Sandwich School District midyear and your child(ren) was(were) on the Free/Reduced Price Meals Program at your prior district, please call the Food Services Office directly to discuss what is needed to continue services.
Food Services Office
*MySchoolBucks provides a way to pay for school meals anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take cash to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
END OF YEAR NOTICE:
All student account balances will carryover to the following school year. If you have a senior who is graduating or your family is moving out of the Sandwich District, please contact the Food Services Office to transfer the remaining funds to a sibling, relative, neighbor, etc.
FREE AND REDUCED PRICE MEALS APPLICATION NOTICE:
A NEW application is required each school year. If you are interested in applying for free or reduced price meals, please submit a completed Free and Reduced Price Meals Application as soon as school resumes in September or anytime during the school year if your situation changes.