This service is for Sandwich Public Schools students, staff, groups, clubs, teams and district departments only.
- You must submit the following form and an image at least one week before you'd like the ad posted.
- Advertisements will run for no more than two weeks.
- Only one advertisement may be submitted per event.
- Advertisements will be displayed on selected screen(s) for approximately 15 seconds.
- Advertisements must be geared toward district interests.
- It is the reasonability of the sponsoring individual, organization, or department to create and submit the advertisement.
- The digital signage administrators have the discretion to refuse to run a request as they deem necessary.
- Please note there is no audio on digital displays.
Grammar and Style
Digital signage displays are highly visible to both the SPS community and visitors to our district. In striving to represent our district at its best, we aim to provide correct and timely information through this medium. Submitted art and information should be thoroughly proofread and compliant with the district policies. Events submitted with obvious or excessive errors will be returned for revisions.
- The advertisement must be 1920 PIXELS WIDE BY 1080 PIXELS TALL, with a resolution of 72 pixel per inch or higher.
- All critical elements (text, logos, images, etc) must be kept inside the red box within the templates below.
- The advertisement must be a .JPG, .PNG, or .PDF file.
- The complete name of the sponsoring organization or department must be included on the advertisement.
- Font should be easy for viewers to read (no text smaller than 20pt).
- Advertisements may be denied and returned due to copyright infringements, image distortion, and grammar/spelling errors.
- All digital signage material must be in compliance with District policies.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
For your convenience, templates are provided below. Please remember that you must save these images in an acceptable image format before submitting for inclusion in the digital signage.
The above templates are blank and designed so that you can create your own artwork. If you need some inspiration or help designing your artwork check out the sites below.