Facilities & Grounds
- Provides services to 4 facilities consisting of 624,000 square feet, covering over 100 acres.
- Monitors and improves the district's physical operations, including the Maintenance/Custodial program.
- Implements and monitors the Energy Management program.
- Maintains the schedules and activities of buildings, grounds and athletic fields.
- Serves as a liaison with contractors, representatives, and service providers for Facilities projects.
- Maintains district compliance of applicable government regulations and laws
Jonathan R. Nelson
Head of Buildings and Grounds